Our Policies, Deliveries & Pickup
- SPECIAL orders cannot be cancelled or changed after 72 hours from order date. What is a special order? Any item that is not in-stock.
- CUSTOM orders cannot be cancelled, changed or returned and must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
What is a custom order? Any item that has been modified from the standard factory specs…size, configuration and/or finish application.
- CLEARANCE merchandise is sold “AS IS” and must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- PAYMENT: 50% deposit at the time of purchase…balance paid on delivery or pick up.
- FINANCING: 12 month/0% interest financing is available with approved credit…25% deposit at the time of purchase – balance financed at 0% interest at the time of delivery over 12 months with 12 equal monthly payments.
- LEAD-TIME: Most of our factories take an estimate of 3 months (12 weeks) to ship with a couple factories taking a bit longer. This lead-time is from the date your order is processed with the factory to the time it is delivered to our warehouse. Our goal is to set realistic expectations; we do not want to over promise and under deliver. Orders often ship earlier than expected, but on occasion an order may be delayed due to a shortage of factory resources.
- All authorized returns for IN-STOCK or SPECIAL ORDER merchandise must occur within (7) days of original delivery or pick up date. All authorized returns will incur a 25% restocking/handling fee. Original delivery fees are nonrefundable and will be deducted from refundable balance. Items must be returned in new condition.
- CLEARANCE merchandise is considered a Final Sale – No Cancellations, No Returns, No Refunds.
- No Returns or Refunds on MATTRESSES & BOXSPRINGS.
Hardly ever do our delivery teams fail to deliver an item because it will not fit into the customers’ home. However, on rare occasion it does happen. Entryways, interior doorways, hallways, staircases and second floor deliveries are the biggest problems for our delivery teams. The items that give our delivery teams the most issues are motion seating, sleepers, sectionals, armoires, large chests or dressers, king beds and bedding. Not only are these items larger, but they are also heavier to manipulate in tight spaces. When placing your order, we ask you to consider how your purchased items will be maneuvered through the home and into their final placement. Customer accepts full responsibility for merchandise purchased fitting into their home. The delivery team is responsible for merchandise being delivered only and will not move, rearrange or haul away customer items unless authorized by management. Our goal is to set the proper expectation and to make sure things run smoothly from the point of sale to your last impression with our delivery team.
Delivery & Pickups
Tuesday – Saturday
(warehouse closed Sunday & Monday)
Tuesday – Saturday
9:00am to Noon and 1pm to 4pm
(closed for lunch 12:00 – 1:00)
- Once your merchandise has arrived and has been inspected, our delivery department will contact you to schedule a date to deliver your new furniture. The day before, we will follow up again to give you a 2 hour window of time letting you know when our delivery team is expected to arrive at your home.
- No two delivery weeks are the same. Delivery routes are scheduled based on zone, volume and a first come first serve basis. If a specific day of the week is needed, we will work with you to schedule your delivery for the next available day to your zone.
- 24 hour notice is required to pickup items at our warehouse. This will allow our warehouse team to pull and prep your new furniture for a scheduled pickup. Original packing materials are destroyed. A thin plastic covering is all we offer for protection. Customers must bring their own protective wrapping and tie-downs. Warehouse staff will assist with loading only…they will not secure your new furniture in your vehicle.